The number 3 is a running gag in the gaming geek series for a multitude of reasons.
- The first 4 episodes of the series contained the number 3. which caused a small joke about the geek and that he only plays games with 3 in the title.
- 3 is the number of the 'illuminati' (this was not thought up until recently)
- In the GTA IV episode the geek does a Google search and types '3' into the image search. Which is also the first time the number is featured Ina geek video.
- The Gaming Geek has 3 words in it. 3 = illuminati
- It is Improperly used in The video game 'Driver 3' the publishers spelled it 'Driv3r'